BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye.
Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me.
Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.
Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it difficult.
Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak. Sometimes, it means that you’re strong enough to let go.
One cannot truly experience the beauty of love without enduring the pain that comes with it once it is lost.
No one realizes the beauty of love until you lose it.
Some people think that it’s holding on that makes one strong; sometimes its letting go.
It hurts the most when you can actually feel your heart braking.
Don’t say we’re not right for each other, the way I see it, we’re not meant for anyone else.
You love to hate the one who loves the one you hate to love.
It really hurts when you expected so much more from the person you once loved so much.
I don’t know what to do now that we’re apart, I don’t know how to live without the other half of my heart.
Time will make you forget me but time will make me love you more than before.
Now that I have loved so purely and deeply, I have realized how lonely I really am.
The day you finally decide to love me will be the day after the day I have given up on chasing you.
Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream.
Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.
I cried when I knew I lost you, afraid I had lost it all. Then I realized that losing you, didn’t have to mean I lost me.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.
Love is the hardest habit to break, and the most difficult to satisfy.
We always believe our first love is our last, and our last love our first.
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.