BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

thanks for the mem'ries

im thankful, to have friends like you at a portion of mu life, im thankful cause i meet you guys who help me to conquer the world full of problems and obstacles, thanks for being with me when im at my darkest days, holding my hands, sitting on benches, your head on my shoulder, singing together while watching those birds flying at a big blue sky where i believe that if i die, i'll be by your side and never let your tears fall, unless makes you happy, thanks for being my friends when i need a comfort and caring of an angel.
i dont want to go, leave all this memories but there are times in our life that we need to admit, life without a friend is death without a witness, so hard, without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods, nothing can replace a friend, even a gold shining,
my friends, dont be confused, dont be so dramatic to think that the day where we need to leave each other is fast coming, but hug that time, because that is the time where the new sun shines in our life, without the stars you were enjoying last night,.
let me speak to you that, my friends, im really thankful for having you, takes a part in my life, wrote a chapter at my biography and love me at the last tender, sensitive times where i fall in love, where i knew how much pain it takes, thanks for your shoulder, i have something to lean on, thanks for the times you cry with me, im have no regrets that i see those people once in my life and said "hi"... my friends, thanks,,,