BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

farewell to my friends,

sadness flies away on the wings of time,,
i can still remember those times, i first met you my friends, talking, laughing, hanging out, we're so happy like no one ever had. we enjoyed those times where we are able to express ourselves, to say whats in our inside, to be open to you, fells like im a sinless person, sadness is a state of sin, but my dearest, why do we need to be sad? why do we need to leave each other. the answer is already at our minds, but we dont want to say it because we're getting hurt, right? but friends, why you need to pretend that you'll not lose them, why you need to think that your friends are going away? take your time, enjoy those times with your friends, taking apart is not a plan, its on our quest in this world,

our quest is to travel, conquer the mystery of life that is given to us, learning through experiences, talking, meeting someone who you can grow old up on, but we have limitations, my friends, our time in this paradise is short.

i can say that there are times where you made me happy. specially those who are beside me most of the time,

farewell,